Dihydrocodeine has approximately twice the strength of Codeine. Even though Dihydrocodeine contain metabolites that are 100 times more powerful, these metabolites are in very small amounts and do not have significant effects.
Dihydrocodeine is an opioid medicine, and recommended for moderate to severe back pains, joint and bone pains.
Yes. It is safe to take Paracetamol with Dihydrocodeine together. They can be more effective than taking only one type of pain medication.
It is not recommended to combine Codeine and Dihydrocodeine. They both contain codeine which is an opioid, and you are likely to experience unwanted side effects.
Taking the recommended dosage of Dihydrocodeine should cause liver damage. However, patients with existing liver problems should always consult their doctor.
Dihydrocodeine is an opioid based pharmaceutical and a proven pain relief medicine. Therefore, it can temporarily ease the pain caused by toothache. Although it is not recommended to give Dihydrocodeine to children under the age of 12.
Approximately 90% of the active ingredients should leave the body within 24 hours. The remaining 10% can remain for up to 4 days.
The recommended dose is: 1 tablet every four to six hours for Adults and children over 12 years. Patients should not exceed 180mg (6 tablets) in a 24-hour period. It is not recommended for Children under 12 years, and dosage is usually reduced for the elderly.
Dihydrocodeine is a pain killer and should be used exactly as outlined in the patient information leaflet. It is extremely important to not take any more than the correct dosage of one or two 30mg tablets every 4 to 6 hours.
Thanks to modern technology medicinal tablets can now be bought online easily and safely. Many reliable suppliers in the UK have chosen to open online stores to deal with demand for retail medications. Our own website specializes in the supply of pills for the relief of: pain, anxiety, and sleeping problems to customers who need them.