A recent study involving 13 countries revealed that the people in the UK are the most tired and more than 37% feel like they aren’t getting enough sleep. The study also shows that 44% of these people feel too tired to exercise. The reason for this is that the UK have created a 24-hour society. The country has overnight television, 24-hour supermarkets and pubs. It is for this reason that Brits find it difficult to get shut eye at night. A good way to treat insomnia is by using short term medication that can put your body’s clock back on track. You should try Zopiclone tablets.
What is Zopiclone?
The medication is known by the names Imovane and Zimovane and is a non-benzodiazepine hypnotic sleeping tablet. Zopiclone works by acting in the GABA receptors which are in the brain, this causes the release of the neurotransmitter GABA. GABA acts as a natural nerve calming, muscle relaxing agent. The medication induces sleep by also reducing anxiety; it also helps one fall asleep faster and reduces the number of times one wakes up at night.
How should Zopiclone tablets be taken?
- The medication should be taken before going to bed at night
- Avoid drinking alcohol, driving or operating machinery, even the day after, as the effects may still be felt
- The medication must be swallowed whole and not bitten or crushed
- Only take one tablet in a 24 hour period
- Elderly people, people with kidney or heart problem and pregnant women should not take this medication
How can you buy Zopiclone tablets?
The medication is available online from reputable e-pharmacies without a prescription. When you buy Zopiclone, UK and EU delivery is free and takes 2-7 and 10-14 work days, respectively. Call centre agents are also available 24/7 if you need to ask about something.