Insomnia is defined as the difficulty in initially falling asleep, the difficulty in staying asleep throughout the night without arousal, or the combination of both these issues. While the severity of insomnia can differ between individuals, it is estimated that at least 30% of UK citizens suffer from this disease. With numbers this high, many medical professionals have begun describing insomnia as an epidemic.
Two large parts of the reason insomnia has been allowed to thrive is due to the fact that many people remain uneducated on the subject and the medication meant to treat this illness tends to be far too expensive for the average person. Fortunately, if you read further, you will learn more about insomnia as well as how to acquire the most cost-effective sleeping tablets online.
What is there to Know about Insomnia?
Firstly, let us introduce the three main types of insomnia:
1. Acute insomnia is a short-term period of sleeplessness that occurs when you are experiencing temporary stress or anxiety. This tends to disappear once the stressor is removed.
2. Chronic insomnia is a long-term pattern of having difficulty sleeping. For someone to be diagnosed with chronic insomnia, they usually have to struggle sleeping for a minimum of three nights a week for at least three months. Sleeping tablets may be recommended by your doctor if this is the case for you
3. Comorbid insomnia is when insomnia occurs alongside another condition that can be physical or psychological in nature. Consult your doctor first before buying online sleeping tablets to treat this issue.
Insomnia can prove to be quite debilitating to the individual and can be the cause of a number of physical and mental ailments.
- Weakened immune system
- Increased risk of type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure and heart disease
- Decreased physical coordination and balance
- Risk of weight gain
- Memory loss
- Emotional imbalance
- Impaired concentration
- Decreased sex drive
- Anxiety (extreme cases)
- Depression (extreme cases)
Insomnia may seem daunting given the above information. However, insomnia is highly treatable and our online sleeping tablets can provide short-term relief in order fix your sleeping cycle. Our sleeping tablets are also sold at a fraction of the cost of the sleeping tablets offered by your local pharmacy.
Buy Online Sleeping Tablets from Our Internet Pharmacy
Our array of sleeping tablets are available online at unbeatable prices and a prescription is not required. We even offer discounts on bulk purchases and transactions are made through secure and trusted channels. We also offer 24/7 customer support in the form of a live chat on the website where one of our professionals can help answer any further questions you may have.
Delivery is both fast and discreet (customer confidentiality is strictly maintained), direct to the address you provide. Your online sleeping tablets can be expected to arrive within 2 – 4 working days in the UK and 5 – 7 working days in the EU. Curb your insomnia by purchase your sleeping medication online today.