Insomnia, characterised as the extreme difficulty in initially falling sleep and in staying asleep without arousal, is the most common sleep deprivation disorder in the UK, affecting nearly 1 in every 3 citizens. Many people are unaware of the physical and psychological effects insomnia can have on your body and thus fall victim to them.
Even among those in the UK who are aware of their situation with insomnia, more than half of them avoid seeking treatment. This is due to a number of factors, one of which being the heavy cost of short-term medication. Fortunately, cheap Ambien is available online from internet pharmacies. Ambien sleeping tablets can provide the restful and regenerative sleep you so desperately need.
What Are the Physical and Psychological Effects of Insomnia?
- Increased risk of type 2 diabetes – Sleep deprivation decreases your body’s insulin levels, increasing your blood sugar levels.
- Insomnia causes high blood pressure, exposing you to potential heart diseases.
- Weight gain – Insomnia impedes the release of the hormone which tells you that you are full
- Weakened immune system – Insufficient sleep impedes your body’s synthesis of cytokines, proteins used to fight off pathogens.
Cheap Ambien does very good job of preventing these issues by giving you the right amount of sleep.
- Changes in emotional behaviour – Insomniacs suffer from feelings of sadness, anger and irritation far more easily than others, and have been noted to have far less control of their emotional state. In extreme cases, chronic insomniacs can develop serious mental illnesses such as anxiety and depression.
- Memory loss – While you are asleep, the brain is busy forming new pathways in order to retain new information. Insomniacs can experience both short and long-term memory loss due to this function being impaired.
- Decreased libido – Insomniacs have been known to experience a lower sex drive than those with adequate sleep. It is theorised that the drop in testosterone in men with insomnia experience is directly linked.
Fortunately, many of these side-effects of insomnia can also be avoided by achieving the right amount of sleep using Ambien sleeping tablets.
How Can Cheap Ambien Treat Insomnia?
Ambien sleeping tablets, also known as zolpidem, binds to GABA receptors in the brain which are neurotransmitters primarily used to inhibit neural activity. This binding slows down the parts of the brain that deal with thought processing, thus slowing cognition enough to make it an easy task for the patient to fall asleep.
Get Your Cheap Ambien Online
If you are looking for a cheap and effective medication to avoid the side-effects of insomnia, look no further than the Ambien sleeping tablets we have available on our online pharmacy. Prescriptions are no longer necessary and discounts are offered to those purchasing in bulk.
Delivery is both fast and discreet. UK packages arrive within 2 – 4 working days and EU deliveries take between 5 – 7 working days. Take control of your sleeping cycle today with cheap Ambien!